Welcome to my Blog!

I understand that in order to be part of this society we need to embrace technology. I love technology on one hand- but I would say I can be techno-challenged! So building a blog was not my planned use of precious time. But here I am, trying to do just that because I am "supposed to." It is where the world is going and I need to get on board. So bear with me and feel free to make suggestions and I will try to rise to the occasion. Another learning experience! This year my learning curve has been a complete vertical line- no curve! Lord, pull me through!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Black & White and Medium Format- still love my Bronica









I had not pulled out my Bronica in several years, but when a friend said he would develop and scan the images for me, I decided to see what happened if I drug along my old baby. Thanks Joey Early for your contribution in doing that.
I loved the reaction of the bride, Chelsea. She was excited and asked for specific images to be shot on the Bronica. I was shooting with my son, Jeremiah, and he was annoyed at the attention this old antiquated piece of equipment provoked. This is the first time I have shown the images. Tell me what you think.
Back to this wedding- It was gorgeous and held at the Gallatin River Hideaway- a wonderful venue. Brian and Chelsea were a blast- lots of fun and lots of special touches. I might have to go back and pull out some of my digital images to share more at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think!