Welcome to my Blog!

I understand that in order to be part of this society we need to embrace technology. I love technology on one hand- but I would say I can be techno-challenged! So building a blog was not my planned use of precious time. But here I am, trying to do just that because I am "supposed to." It is where the world is going and I need to get on board. So bear with me and feel free to make suggestions and I will try to rise to the occasion. Another learning experience! This year my learning curve has been a complete vertical line- no curve! Lord, pull me through!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011




A couple weeks ago on a very windy evening, I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph one of my favorite families who I can truly call some of my bestest friends. Josh and Stephanie are amazing parents to 3 adorable children: Jackson, Emma and Abby. Also, making a debut in the family album is Bella, the family's Saint Bernard "puppy." This family was very dear to me and took in my Halle to babysit before I was ready to turn her over to daycare last year and once a week took my 3 other younguns after school for a few hours while I was in class. And then on Saturdays Josh would often take Gabe and Noah and even Caleb for hikes and showed them some really amazing places. I will never be able to repay them for all they did during that time but this photo shoot was just a token of the love that I have for them. Thanks for the opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think!